Monday, February 18, 2008

Presidents Day | Videos

Postcard VOTE BALD


I am on the campaign trail again.

On March 17, St. Patrick's day, I am shaving my head to benefit the St. Baldrick's Foundation. This year I am honoring Alex and Michael. I am also honoring the parents of cancer kids and the careworkers (nurses and doctors) on the front lines.

The whole idea of kids having cancer is a tough pill to swallow. So the folks at St B's shave their heads to show support for the kids. It gets a little off track from talking specifically about cancer--but the resulting funds raised have been impressive. So I stick with the fun stuff, build awareness.

You can help me out. Share my videos with your friends, and make a campaign donation. All of your money goes direct to St. B's. All of my promotions are funded at my expense (and the many volunteers who appear in my videos).




My sister offers words of ecouragement



The bald guys are campaigning for a headshaving

No comments:

My Blog List