Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fro III Schedule

These days I look into the mirror and say to myself, "Doing it for the kids."

In mid-March I am shaving my head to raise money to conquer kids cancer. To bring awareness to the cause, I grow a silly afro. Below is the campaign schedule, based entirely on the most important holidays.

January 1 (New Years Day) -- Prepare mailing lists, print campaign buttons
January 20 (Inauguration Day) -- register at St Bs

February 2 (Groundhogs Day) -- send mailing to major donors
February 12(Darwin's Birthday) -- email to Friends of Fro,
February 29 -- not this year

March 1 -- release video
March 15 (Ides of March) -- email reminders, ask directly for money, Fro on tour
March 17 (St Patricks Day) --St Baldricks Day. A desperately needed shave.
March 20 (First Day of Spring)-- First Day of Fro 4.0

April 1 (April Fools Day)--Release "Mow that Fro III"
May 25 (Memorial Day) -- Starting to look normal
June 30 (end of Fiscal Year) -- Campaign ends

No comments:

My Blog List