Monday, January 31, 2011

Help me go bald. It’s easy. Make a donation and submit your “Fro” or “Bald” inspired art.

On March 17, I’m shaving my head for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation. But not just any head, I’m shaving “the FRO.” I’ve raised $20,000 in just four years for St. Baldrick’s.

Since 2005, the St. Baldrick’s Foundation has made more than 250 grants totaling over $55 million for childhood cancer research. In 2010 alone, over $14 million was funded—more than any other foundation making grants for research to cure childhood cancers.

I’m raising awareness and asking for donations, Last year a lot of friends contributed $10, $20, $50, and even $100 so that I would shave my head for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation.

Can I count on your support? Help me conquer kids’ cancer.

Please donate
http://bit.ly/fro_2011

Submit artwork
tbarnardiii@yahoo.com


All works of art remain copyright of the artist. By submitting artwork, you grant rights to Tom Barnard and the St. Baldrick’s Foundation to republish your work in print or on the internet, including facebook, youtube, flickr, etc. for fundraising and promotional use in perpetuity.

No comments:

My Blog List