Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FRO COMES UP SHORT

My fellow Americans. Let me be perfectly clear.
The FRO is in trouble.

YES! Many of my supporters have observed that the FRO has come up short. This year's fro is a calculated 1/3 less than last year's wild ambition--1/3 shorter, but make no mistake, I am sporting a fro.

YES! Many of my friends have observed that I set my goal at a $3,000--less than 1/2 of the amount last year.

OH NO! Did you know that I have FAILED to raise even 1/4 of last year’s funds! Only $1,750. If I fail to reach my modest $3,000 goal, the fro will have been voted out of office. Next year there will be NO FRO!

HOW CAN YOU HELP SAVE THE FRO?
My email list of friends includes 250 names. I need one half of my friends to contribute $10 (one haircut). Ten dollars from half of you, and I will make my goal. And the FRO grows back.

TEN DOLLARS! ONE HAIRCUT!

MONDAY, MARCH 17

· I am shaving my head to conquer kids' cancer.
· I am shaving my head in honor of Alex, a cancer survivor with downs syndrome.
· I am shaving my head to celebrate Michael's five years cancer free.
· I am shaving my head to show my support for the parents of ALL children with cancer.
· I am shaving my head to honor all the doctors, nurses, and careworkers who help the children everyday.

DONATE ONLINE

DONATE CASH
Hand me $10. I will need your mailing address too.

DONATE BY CHECK
Write a $10 check to the St Baldricks Foundation. Give the check to me. If you can't print the attached form, I will fill one out for you.

YOU'RE INVITED
MARCH 17
A. J. Rocco's
816 Huron Road
Cleveland, OH 44115

I will arrive at 5:00, my headshaving will occur sometime after that. Stop by afterwork for a pint and celebrate! I'll be wearing white so you'll able to find me in the crowd.



Committee to Save the FRO.
Sharon Herene, Treasurer.

No comments:

My Blog List