Sunday, March 2, 2008

In-FRO-mmercial | Get out the vote

I need your support.
In less than two weeks, I'm shaving my head for the St. Baldrick's Foundation. Help Conquer Kid’s Cancer by making a donation.

__________________________________

NEW VIDEO! BALD or FRO?
Featuring co-workers, friends, and family.


__________________________________

You're Invited
A. J. Rocco's
816 Huron Road
Cleveland, OH 44115

MARCH 17
Festivities begin at 4:00. I will register at 5:00, my headshaving will occur sometime after that. Stop by afterwork for a pint and celebrate! I'll be wearing white so you'll able to find me in the crowd.
__________________________________

Endorsed by
THE BALD GUYS


Campaign
Campaign blog
St. Baldrick's Foundation

Donations
Donate online
Donate by check

Honor Roll
See who's donated on my head

No comments:

My Blog List